X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

Thank you for submitting the information. Our developers reviewed your instance and it looks you are all set. They found NO issues and everything working as expected.

Leave a comment:

• jhorne@utahfilmcenter.org
    replied
    I have submitted a ticket and sent along login details. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day [email protected]

Please submit a support ticket at https://support.clickandpledge.com/s/ with FTP and admin login details as well as the website URL so we can review your entire configuration. Include the link to this post in the ticket for reference.

Please let us know when you have submitted the ticket. Do not post the requested information in this forum as this is a public forum.

Leave a comment:

• jhorne@utahfilmcenter.org
    replied
    Thank you. This helped and I am no longer receiving the error message. However, when I try to login via WooCommerce and have it send me a verification code all I get is a spinning wheel. Do you have any suggestions? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 1.56.54 PM.png
Views:	109
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	50404

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

It looks like the CURL extension ext/curl is not installed or enabled in your PHP installation. Check the manual for information on how to install or enable CURL on your system:

https://www.php.net/manual/en/curl.setup.php

Leave a comment:

• WooCommerce Error when adding C&P as payment Gateway

I am trying to add C&P as our payment gateway on WooCommerce. I am making progress but when I ask to have a code sent I get an error. I have included the debug log. Any help or direction how to trouble shoot this so we can use C&P as our payment processor would be most helpful. I have attached the Debug.log.

Best,
    Jeff
    Attached Files
Working...
X