• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    CnP.Support.AM
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Jennifer

Thank you for sharing the details. We found that you have shared only FTP details but we also required the Admin login URL with the respective credentials so that we can login and review your instance.

Please let us know here once you submit the ticket with the above-requested information.

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer

• Jennifer
    replied
    I am that person but it sounds like this is something that our IT consultant may be able to provide me. Once I find out and get the ticket submitted, I will post again.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Jennifer

FTP is nothing but File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a protocol used to transfer files from one host to another e.g. from your computer to the website servers. Upon subscribing to a website hosting plan, users are provided with FTP details so that they may use a third party FTP client to upload their website files to our servers.

Please ask your developers or the person who is handling with WooCommerce to share the above details and they know about it.

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer

• Jennifer
    replied
    I can submit a ticket but I'm not sure what you mean by "FTP and admin login details". Can you please explain?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    C&P Support

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Jennifer

Please note that our plugin works with WooCommerce and NOT required/depended on other plugins. However, please submit a support ticket at http://help.clickandpledge.com with FTP and admin login details as well as the website URL so we can review your entire configuration. Include the link to this post in the ticket for reference.

Please let us know when you have submitted the ticket. Do not post the requested information in this forum as this is a public forum.

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer

• WooCommerce C&P Gateway plug-in crashes WordPress website

We have tried twice to install the WooCommerce shopping cart plug-ins to our website and both times it has crashed upon trying to activate the C&P Gateway plug-in. As best we have been able to determine, we have all the necessary requirements to run WooCommerce. From other posts, it seems like we may not be adding all the plug-ins needed and/or in the right order. I have tried using the manual but it doesn't provide any info on what to do if things don't go as planned. Can you please tell me exactly which plug-ins we should install and in the correct order?
Working...
X