X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @blatka

We have released scheduled for next week which is compatible with the latest WC 3.5.1.

Leave a comment:

• blatka
    replied
    Hi. Are you saying that the C&P gateway workes with WC 3.5.1? Your release notes say it's only compatible up to 3.4.5. Thx.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @KMartin

Our developer said some headers are buffered and not sent the output to the browser which they have resolved. Moving forward there should not be an issue.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    any word on what the issue was?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Let me ask with the developer who worked on your case and will update you.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    It seems to be working. Can you tell me what the issue was? I just want to be sure we don't replicate the problem in the future. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @KMartin

One of our developers reviewed your instance and fixed the issue.

Please check now and let us know if you still see that issue.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    replied
    I submitted the support ticket this morning. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @KMartin

We tested with the latest update of WooCommerce and see NO issues.Please submit a support ticket at http://help.clickandpledge.com with FTP and admin login details as well as the website URL so we can review your entire configuration. Include the link to this post in the ticket for reference.

Please let us know when you have submitted the ticket. Do not post the requested information in this forum as this is a public forum.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @KMartin

I have forwarded this our developers to review and find out what's going on. I will update you shortly.

Leave a comment:

• KMartin
    started a topic C&P Gateway issue since 3.5.1 update

C&P Gateway issue since 3.5.1 update

We recently updated Woocommerce to the latest version (3.5.1). Afterwards, we noticed actions in the dashboard (like saving settings or updating other plugins) led to white screens. More importantly, our login page showed a white screen, which prevents us from logging in. Besides these back-end problems, the site seems to be working fine.

After troubleshooting the theme and deactivating all plugins, we found the problem came from the Woocommerce Click & Pledge Gateway -- we got a white screen right after re-activating the plugin, and the login page displayed the following error:

ERROR: Cookies are blocked due to unexpected output. For help, please see this documentation or try the support forums.

Is there a fix for this issue, or can we expect a Woocommerce Click & Pledge Gateway update soon to correspond to the latest version of Woocommerce?

Thanks.
Working...
X