X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @SNesson,

Yes that is correct as of this release. We have to think about how such an implementation should work. It is a bit tricky. We will add it to the feature requests.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• snesson
    replied
    We do have it set up to create an opportunity for all discounts added together in Salesforce. Is there any way to specify field settings for that opportunity? My understanding of your answer is that there is not a way to specify field settings because there is no SKU to map. Is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @SNesson,

Discount is not a separate item but may be set up as an opportunity in the C&P Settings. If set to become an opportunity then a single opportunity will be created for all discounts added together.

Discounts do not have SKU and are not treated in the mapping section.

I hope that answers your question. We will add this to feature requests.

Leave a comment:

• snesson
    replied
    We have the live site working. We were missing a checkbox in the woocommerce C&P checkout settings. All is well now!

I have a question now about field mapping on the Discount opportunity. I would like the Discount opportunity in Salesforce to have a payment method = WEX. I tried to do this with a custom questions SKU map with "SKU is" and leaving the SKU column blank (there was no SKU is Blank option like there is on the opportunity mappings):

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-08-07_0928.png
Views:	26
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	18309

It didn't do anything. I suspect that the Discount isn't handled like the cart items from the mapping perspective. Is there a way to map fields in the Discount opportunity?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The checkbox allows for $0 payments to use credit card. Credit cards may be set to process $0 as pre-authorization so you can have the reference transaction ID for processing that card later. The ID allows for processing the card in Salesforce as "Card on File".

In your case if you don't want to have pre-authorization you should not check that box as for you the $0 is simply a custom payment with no pre-authorization.

I hope that answers the question.

Leave a comment:

• snesson
    replied
    Everything is working on the staging site, but we're still having trouble with the live site. $0 transactions are requiring credit card information, and when we give the cc and checkout, we get errors. We're currently comparing all settings on the two sites to see what's different. Also, we noticed this new setting in Woocommerce checkout settings:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Allow Pre-Auth.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	18209

We have made the manual change to needs_payment. We didn't have it checked on the staging site, but the $0 transactions were still working. Just want to understand what the checkbox does.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• snesson
    replied
    I ran the test again on our staging site and it worked! I am performing more tests now and will keep you posted. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @SNesson,

Would you please test again your testing instance. We have updated your instance and released an update to address this issue.

Leave a comment:

• snesson
    replied
    I sent an email to Kamran and support with login information - the account is in Kamran's name and the password has not changed. If Kamran needs us to reset it we can do that. I also sent steps to reproduce the problem. Thank you for your help on this.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @SNesson,

Has this been done in your test instance? We cannot duplicate this in our instance so we are at a loss.

We can no longer login to your instance since it appears that the password has changed. If you wish for us to review this please email our support desk (http://help.clickandpledge.com) and let us know the password as well as the form link with steps you have followed to get this error.

Once we can duplicate it we will be able to resolve it.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The biggest challenge we have with the WooCommerce is all the different paid modules you are using and ones that we do not have access to. Our only way of resolving or testing is by working with our clients in their sandbox to determine the interaction issues.

Leave a comment:

• snesson
    replied
    I am running WooCommerce C&P Gateway 1.3.10. I believe that's the latest.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The latest release has all the changes to-date. Please update to the latest release and try again.

Leave a comment:

• snesson
    replied
    Got the error: Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-07-23_1246.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	18138

This is the same error I received before you made the changes to support Name Your Price. In my test, I signed up for a Membership for $9, so the '-900' is probably that amount. I am using the 1.3.10 plugin in my Staging site. Does 1.3.10 have the cumulative changes?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @SNesson,

We just released an update to WooCommerce to address this issue.

Release note: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/for...e-plugin-1-3-7

Please test it and let us know.
    Last edited by CnP.Support; 07-21-2015, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We will review and let you know as soon as we finish reviewing your instance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X