X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meconnect
    replied
    Hello @CnP.Support.AM

The patch in comment #3 helped solve our issue with the remote stream wrapper and c&p commerce module: https://www.drupal.org/node/1986026#comment-7622393

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @meconnect

Great to hear that you have resolved the mystery. Thanks for updating us. Please check by updating with the patch and let us know what you find out.

Leave a comment:

• meconnect
    replied
    Hello @CnP.Support.AM

I was finally able to track down the culprit to the "remote stream wrapper" module. Disabling the module removed the error messages. Here is the issue thread: https://www.drupal.org/node/1986026

Looks like there is a patch for the module (haven't test it yet) as well as another suggestion on how to fix using CURL. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• meconnect
    replied
    Hello @CnP.Support.AM

I did a fresh install of a new Drupal Commerce instance on our server, and that one worked out of the box. It seems as though there may be some incompatibilites with another Drupal module or setting. I will try disable all modules and see if that helps. I'm still not sure how some of the transactions went through. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• meconnect
    replied
    Hello @CnP.Support.AM

Here is what our server admin sent us after running a transaction:
    Last edited by meconnect; 04-07-2017, 02:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @meconnect

Would you please share the test URL's so that we can review it?

Leave a comment:

• meconnect
    replied
    Hello @CnP.Support.AM

We are still having issues on our end. I got in contact with our server admin and they were getting the same error message. They tried changing the PHP version of the site, emptying the cache and etc, however the issue persisted. They also tried several suggested fixes found here but with no luck:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...-load-from-url

Finally, they provided some CURL test results from the CURL request, would you like me to pass those on? If there is anything else they should try server side, let us know.

Leave a comment:

• meconnect
    replied
    Hello @CnP.Support.AM

Thanks for reviewing our issue. I was able to process a transaction successfully over the weekend as well. However, the error is back again when I tried today. Can you try on your end one more time? Maybe the error will show up for you as well...

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @meconnect

We reviewed and found NO issues. We have processed some test transactions in your instance from last couple days but unable to replicate the issue.

Please test it and if you see the issue, we recommend you to contact your Server Administrator because we found NO issues with the C&P configuration and this issue never reported by any other clients.

Leave a comment:

• meconnect
    replied
    Hello @CnP.Support.AM

It seems to be an issue with a checkout page, so I disabled that page for now as it is not needed to test payment. Can you try again and let me know? I was able to go to the checkout screen on my end. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @meconnect

We have tried with the checkout page as well as Membership, neither is working. Would you please check again and let us know so that we proceed to test it? We only see "Apply" button which redirects to the same page.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• meconnect
    replied
    Hello @CnP.Support.AM

The test payment product type should now go directly to the checkout page. If that doesn't work, try the membership types below the test payment, those have been set up as well. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @meconnect

We reviewed your instance and found that in checkout page there is NO form associated. Would you please enable the checkout page and let us know so we proceed to test it?

Leave a comment:

• meconnect
    replied
    Hello @CnP.Support.AM

Submitted new support ticket with FTP details. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @meconnect

Sorry, we unable to login with the FTP details you have provided. Would you please recheck and share the correct FTP details so that we can login and review whats going on?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X