X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The widget is not related to anything we have done. I am not sure what CiviCRM widget is doing. What we did was to update our module to be compatible with the latest version of CiviCRM. You had installed an older version which was not compatible with the version you have installed.

We will review and see if we can find out what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Nina Boatman:

In reference to your post regarding /Hawaii & /NorCal, our developers reviewed your account and noticed that you are using a multi-site configuration with WordPress but have not set up the CiviCRM correctly. Please see the following link:

http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/d...e+Installation

This is not something we can help with since it is purely CiviCRM related. The instructions will walk you through what you need to do.

Hope the above helps you with resolving the issue.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Nina Boatman
    replied
    If you look at the top of the right sidebar you see the widget but it contains no content. No campaign name, no amounts, no % of goal met.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Nina,

I am not sure what you mean by not seeing the box and that the box is empty. Please see below:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CourageWorldWide.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	15269

Do you expect anything else? Based on what I see the form is OK.

Leave a comment:

• Nina Boatman
    replied
    Was there something in the update that would have caused my widget not display any content any longer? It shows the boxes but not content.

https://courageworldwide.org/hawaii/campaign-donation/

Leave a comment:

• Nina Boatman
    replied
    Thank you! I have added you to our /Hawaii and /NorCal.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Nina,

We have resolved the issue you had by updating your plugin. You had installed the wrong plugin for the version of CiviCRM you have currently installed.

The following refers to the version of CiviCRM you have installed:

You had also mentioned another issue in the ticket 'If I try to go to "Manage Contribution Pages" in the /Hawaii CiviCRM it links back to the main CourageWorldwide.org site' - (Actually this is a WordPress & CiviCRM issue & not related to our plugin). To help you with this issue we need permissions to access this instance.

With provided details, we don't have permissions to check your other site 'CourageWorldwide.org/Hawaii'.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Nina,

The developer in charge of the CiviCRM is out and will be back tomorrow (9/19). He needs to login to your account and review your setting. This is a CiviCRM issue & not a Click & Pledge issue and we need to login and figure out what the issue is.

Sorry for the delay but we should have answer for you by tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Nina Boatman
    replied
    Any luck with? Don't mean to push but we have a lot of Money waiting to be processed. Is there an ETA you can give me on when you can check it out?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Nina Boatman:

Please give us your login info and FTP access so we can review your installation & settings.

Please create a ticket at http://help.clickandpledge.com and reference this post. We will login to your account and let you know what is going on.

It is our guess that you have not installed the correct version of our app but we need to double check it.

Leave a comment:

• Nina Boatman
    replied
    Version CiviCRM 4.3.5

Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Hi Nina,

May I ask what version of CiviCRM you have installed?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Hi Nina,

I am going to move this thread to CiviCRM forum and discuss with developers of that integration. Please, in the future, post your questions to the appropriate forum to save time considering our answers are highly dependent on the application you are using.

Leave a comment:

• Nina Boatman
    replied
    This form was created from the CiviCRM install in Wordpress. It is a standard campaign donate form I created. No developer customization was done. Is the "US mode" you are talking about in the CiviCRM settings? If there needs to be a developer involved in fixing this I think you may want to get with the CiviCRM developers to let them know that the C&P payment processor has a pretty major issue with the CiviCRM install out of the gate. Unless its just a setting in the CiviCRM control panel. Please advise.

Thanks.so much.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Nina Boatman:

You have posted this message to the FaaS forms section of the form which tells me that you are using the FaaS forms- FaaS forms are custom programming forms developed by programmers and added to their website and not a Click & Pledge form controlled through our portals. FaaS forms utilize our API.

The page you had originally posted: https://courageworldwide.org/hawaii/campaign-donation/ - this form is NOT a template form that may be managed through the portal. It is a custom form added to your page.

Your developer needs to add that node to the FaaS form he/she has developed and it requires access to the HTML code and your developer is the only person that can make that change following our API.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X