Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina Boatman
    replied
    Can you please elaborate? Where do I set the the form to US mode? In my Click and Pledge portal? There is a place to in the portal to check the countries that we do not want to accept payments from. Is that the place?

After I make that change then when people type in this format for their amount will equal $1000 correct?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Nina Boatman,

We cannot change your form- your form is a custom form built by you as a FaaS form. We have no control over the form.

1,000 (1 comma zero's) will become $1 if not in US mode. We process transactions all day long with amounts greater than $1000 - so the issue is not with the system.

We can't test your form - it is a live form and the only way to test it is to use a live card with $1000 donation. It is a bit too much for a test

If your donors don't use comma your payment will be processed without any issues.

Leave a comment:

• Nina Boatman
    replied
    I am almost positive we didn't use a comma. I am out of town with very limited internet. Is there a way you can make those updates for me? I have donors who are waiting to make large donations. You have my user info from previous tickets. Can you put some test through the system to make sure? I have already put some users through twice. I don't have a way to test transactions.

So, are you saying that the only way it would go through as $1 is if they put it through as 1.000,00?

and that after the updates these entries will be $1000

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Nina Boatman:

This issue has been discussed in the past with others using their own form. Here is the situation & solution:

Please see this node: http://manual.clickandpledge.com/For...ml#DecimalMark

Considering US uses a standard that is totally different from 99.99% of the world the issue comes up when people add comma as a separator. Click & Pledge's system is used by donors worldwide and a system cannot possibly figure out the user's intent. I am 200% sure that your clients are adding $1000 as $1,000 and as such the system interprets it as $1.00 based on ISO standards.

If you wish to treat comma as a separator then add DecimalMark as a hidden parameter and set to US. Please note that if someone enters $1.000,00 it will be treated as $1 using US standards.

Let me know if the answer helps with your situation.

Leave a comment:

• Nina Boatman
    started a topic Form will not process 1000.00

Form will not process 1000.00

I am currently having issues when donors are trying to process 1000.00 it is coming over as 1.00

Here is my form:

https://courageworldwide.org/hawaii/campaign-donation/
Working...
X