• Show
Clear All

• STW13
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Yes, this is what the MailChimp integration does. You would want to edit the name of your Audience to match what will be displayed on your donation form. (in reference for your first post)

The third party integration article should be all you need to let donors sign up.

Last edited by CnP.LiveSupport.AB; 04-17-2020, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• STW13
    replied
    Hi again!

The How-to article talks about how to create emails from C&P for our donors. We are simply wanting enable donors to sign up for emails that we already send to a list through Mailchimp. Can you tell me if this is possible?

Leave a comment:

• STW13
    replied
    Hi there,
    I found the Broadcaster tab and will review the entire How-to article. I will follow up if I have any questions. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• STW13
    replied
    Hi there,
    I do not see a C&P Broadcaster in my Salesforce instance. Can you help me identify if there is some issue on either platform that would not allow me to have this setting available?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    May I ask you to please once go through the following KB article which will explain and walk you through the process: https://support.clickandpledge.com/s...cp-broadcaster

Please review it and let us know if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• STW13
    started a topic Mailchimp integrations

Mailchimp integrations

Hi there,

I would like to know a few things for the Mailchimp integration -

First - when this how-to article talks about a list, does that mean that it has to be the exact naming convention of the audience list in Mailchimp (slide 6)? If not, what other list naming convention would I be able to put? The article shows a list being added called "Mailchimp Test" whereas the final slides are showing a naming convention of "Star Trek Log".

https://support.clickandpledge.com/s...news_Mailchimp

If the audience name in Mailchimp will be showing the exact naming convention on our Click & Pledge donation form, does that mean we will want to update our audience list in Mailchimp to show a more user friendly option? E.g. Mailchimp says "Master List" but we don't want our audience to see that. We want them to see "Save The Waves Newsletter".

Thank you!
Working...
X