X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Jack Straw

Only the administrators can login to Connect. Once an administrator has logged in the other users may be set up using the new security settings & profiles.

Please let us know what is your Click & Pledge account number and the users that have problem logging in so we can identify their status. You may also do the same by going to the https://portal.clickandpledge.com and clicking on the Account Info > Users > Manage Users.

Please review the user and see if the user is an administrator. As stated, only the administrators can login and are ported to Connect. In the example below, only the users with the permissions as shown by the arrow can login to the Connect platform.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-10-26_6-59-06.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	28192

Please let us know if we can be of more assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Jack Straw

We reviewed and noticed that the above C&P Account is Seattle account which has been created for Seattle foundation to raise funds for your Organization and you don't have full access over this account. You can't login into the Connect because ONLY ADMIN users can login into the Connect.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Straw
    replied
    Our account # is 15685.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Jack Straw

Would you please share your C&P Account#?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Straw
    replied
    We're having the same problem as mmessinger above. Unable to log in to connect with either of the emails associated with our account. Help?

Leave a comment:

• SESPTA
    replied
    Great - thank you! We really like that feature and use it multiple times a year so I'm glad it will be available either way!

Leave a comment:

• ProjectMorry
    replied
    How can I update the Donation Amount levels and labels in the Form Builder and in the Payment Widgets? That used to be an option in the Payment Widget but I'm no longer seeing it

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    SESPTA

Currently the feature you are using is not available in Connect. Portal will stay active a year after all features are available in Connect. So for now there is no plan to retire it. Once we have all features in Connect we will wait for a year making sure all clients have ported their pages. This is always a slow process. So nothing to worry.

Hope I have answered your question.

Leave a comment:

• SESPTA
    replied
    Can you please tell me how long you will continue to support the legacy portal? We use some functionality like ticket sales on that site that I can't seem to find a way to do on your new site. If that functionality does exist on Connect 2.0, can you tell me where to find instructions on how to set them up? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• mmessinger
    replied
    Yes, it worked. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day mmessinger

Would you please try now. You should be able to login.

Please let us know if it works now for your UserID.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We are looking into this. Please, there is no need to keep posting the same message.

Leave a comment:

• mmessinger
    replied
    I need to login to Connect to adjust our donation form.

Leave a comment:

• mmessinger
    replied
    I just logged into the old portal. My email is the one affiliated with the account, but I still cannot login to Connect.

Leave a comment:

• mmessinger
    replied
    It's the only login I have. I've been working with DDA for 3 years and I'm the only person using it. How do we rectify this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X