Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding photos into Dispatch's autoresponder designer

Hi C&P,

We have been testing trying to recreate some aspects of our current instance in our Click & Pay Beta sandbox. One of which is setting up autoresponders to test. I see that we can add images into the autoresponder. That said, it doesn't seem like I can actually add a photo into the image field I drag in.

There is also another aspect I am curious about. When trying to set up the email autoresponder rules to test the custom autoresponder. I am running into some issues choosing this saved template as an option. When I open the picklist, I do not see any options available. Wondering if this is just the result of the sandbox being a Beta sandbox.

Also, we have set-up our Test CONNECT account with the CnP beta sandbox. We have been successfully been able to submit test orders, which process and say they posted to Salesforce. We have used the test card that was sent to us as well. Although, we cannot seem to find these interactions in the Sandbox. It appears it isn't syncing. Wondering what we may have missed with this.

Thank you again!
    Ben

Hi Ben,

Regarding not finding the transactions in the Sandbox, they are there. The data record was created under Vault > Data. The opportunity has not been created or posted due to an error. I have added the Message column to the list of data transactions so you can see when there is an error (columns shown in the list can be changed by clicking the icon on the right above Action). You may see full details of the error by viewing the data record.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C&P Data Errors.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	66385

The developers are researching the error and the other questions you sent in. I will let you know what we find out.
    Regards,
    Click & Pledge Support Department

Join us @ the educational webinars: https://clickandpledge.com/webinars/
    Live Support- read more: https://support.clickandpledge.com/s/article/general-information-live-support/

Comment

Working...
    X