- After Georgia Gives Day, how do I get my donors' information?
- Video of Recorded Webinar: Overview and instructions to set up your profile
- How to set up your nonprofit's profile: step by step instructions
- How to customize my email receipts and edit payment types
- How to add images
- How to add a video
- How will my nonprofit’s profile appear on the Georgia Gives Day
- How do Keywords work?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Important links
After Georgia Gives Day, how do I get my donors' information?
You have access to your donor and transaction information anytime you wish. Just login to your Click & Pledge account and run a report. Watch this 5 minute video to learn:
• How to login into your Click & Pledge account
• How to run a report
• How to re-send a receipt
Video of Recorded Webinar: Overview and instructions to set up your profile
Scroll down further to see step-by-step instructions
The following video will cover all the basics, including:
- An overview of Georgia Gives Day
- Where to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- How to set up your nonprofit's profile on Georgia Gives Day website
- How to set up your donations, receipt messages, and add a Facebook message for donors to post
- How to manage individual fundraising pages
- Tools to promote your organization's participation and increase your donations
How to set up your nonprofit's profile: step by step instructions
Now, once your Click & Pledge account is open you need to login using the Georgia Gives Day website portal to add your organization’s profile information. To do this, follow the steps below. Refer to figures below instructions for reference.
- Go to https://www.gagivesday.org/ then to the login/logout icon on the top right corner (3 horizontal bars) and click it. See figure 1.
- In Organization Sign In enter your email and password. Enter the email address and password you supplied when applying to the account. See figure 2.
- Once logged in, click on Setting button. See figure 3.
- Under ‘Profile’ tab must enter your organization’s profile information. This information will show on your organization’s webpage. See figure 4. Note: For Summary and Description fields, please type everything into a text editor such as Notepad or WordPad first and save a copy. Then copy it and paste into the summary and description fields. If you spend too much time typing directly into the site, your browser will time out and your information may not be saved.
- Watch video for tips on creating your profile:
- Click on the checkbox to show your organization's information on page. This information includes your nonprofit's name, address, EIN#, website, and contact email. This information is pulled from the information you provided at application.
- Enter short description in Summary field. See note in red text above.
- Enter detailed description in Description field. In this field you can add images, YouTube videos, etc. See note in red text above.
- Add a small avatar (image) to represent your organization. Note the image size and file requirements.
- Add a medium avatar (image) to represent your organization. Note the image size and file requirements.
- Click SAVE to save your changes.
- Click ‘Network URL’ tab. If you have social network sites, copy and paste your urls for Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Click SAVE to save changes. For example: http://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaCenterForNonprofits Note: Make sure you provide your public url, not the url you use to administer your account. See figure 5.
- Click 'Share Message' tab. Add a message and message description to display for your donors to share on social networks. See figure 6.
- Click ‘Donate Now’ tab. Here you can make edits to the heading, amounts, donation text, and recurring donations. Click SAVE to save changes. Note: The minimum donation amount for Georgia Gives Day is $10. See figure 7.
- Click ‘Keywords & Tags.’ See figure 8.
- In Keyword field enter your organization’s service area county (or counties), zip code(s), name of organization and other keywords that apply. Separate all keywords with a semicolon [;].
- For Tags, click on tags that apply to your organization. Tip: To select multiples at one time hit [Ctrl] then select. As you select tabs, click on the > arrow to bring them into the field on right.
- Click SAVE to save changes.
- Click 'Fundraiser Setting' to allow people to create personal fundraising pages and solicit donations on your behalf. See figure 9.
- Click on 'Accept fundraisers' checkbox to allow for fundraising pages.
- You can choose to automatically or manually accept fundraisers. Enter a check to automatically approve fundraisers or if not checked, you will have to manually accept fundraisers’ requests. If you manually accept fundraisers, your primary contact on your account will receive an email when a fundraiser has made a request, then you must login and approve them under Fundraisers List tab.
- Click SAVE to update.
- Click 'Fundraisers List' to view your fundraisers. Use filters to search for fundraisers. To change the status of a fundraiser go to a fundraiser and click 'Change Status' in first column, under 'Status' use dropbox to make edit, then in first column click 'Update.' See figure 10.
Figure 1: Login
Figure 2: Sign in
Figure 3: Click setting
Figure 6: Share Message
How to customize my email receipts and edit payment types
You may customize your automated email receipts and modify the payment types you accept. Follow steps below to customize.
- Click on Donate button. See Figure 11: Click Donate button
- Click on 'Setting'. See Figure 12: Click Setting
- Using the tabs you may customize receipts, select payment options, add custom questions and download your fundraisers activity. See Figure 13.
- Basic Setting. Here you may add text for your checkout (donation) page name and donation title. If you are using campaigns, SKUs and trackers you may enter them. 'Organization Information' and 'Thank You Message' will appear on donors receipts. With 'Notification List' additional emails can be added so copies of receipts can be sent to these email addresses when transactions occur. Click SAVE button to save changes.
- Salesforce Campaign. If you are a Salesforce user, you may add your Campaign Name and Campaign ID. Click SAVE to update.
- Payment Types. By default you may accept MasterCard and VISA. Add additional payment options and click UPDATE. Credit Card transactions are verified at time of transaction. Invoice and Purchase Order allow for submission of transaction, patron will receive email receipt for Invoice or Purchase Order where they can then submit payment to organization. With eChecks, patrons provide bank account information but funds cannot be verified at time of transaction. Typically eChecks take 3-5 business days depending on issuing bank. See article on Bank Deposits and Fee Withdrawals for more information.
- Custom Questions. In this area you can add Custom Questions to appear on your donation form. They will allow donors you enter text answers into the supplied field. Questions can be optional or mandatory. Questions and Answers will appear on emailed receipts and can be downloaded in reports through the Click & Pledge portal. After you have created questions, you may use 'Display Order' to change the order they appear on form.
- Download fundraiser activity. Use the calender feature to select report beginning and end dates. Reports will show fundraisers names, alias (fundraiser page name), total donations, and total number of transactions.
Figure 11: Click Donate button
Figure 12: Click Setting
Figure 13: Additional Receipt and Payment Settings
How to add images
You may add your own images to your Profile Description area. To do this follow these instructions
1. Click on image icon as in image below:
2. On Image Properties screen, follow steps below. These steps refer to image below.
- Click Upload tab
- Click Choose File to select a image file from your computer, click Open if prompted
- Click Send it to Server button, this will take you to Image Info tab
- Click OK to upload
3. Click SAVE button under Profile settings
4. To view image you will need to click Close Settings button
How to add a video
If you have a video hosted on YouTube or another video hosting site you may embed it into your 'Description' area. To do this, you need to:
1. Locate the code you need to use on your video hosting site, like in image below:
2. Copy the Code, as shown in image below:
3. Go to your organization's profile description area and select 'Source'
4. Put your cursor where you want to place the video and paste the code there. Click 'SAVE' button.
5. If you have problems viewing your video on your profile page, you may need to make an simple edit to the code you pasted in the source code. Since this is a secure site (https://) you may need to add an 's' to the video link i.e. change the beginning of the link from http:// to https://. Once you have made the edit, remember to hit the SAVE button, log out, then see if you can view the video.
How will my nonprofit’s profile appear on the Georgia Gives Day
Your organization will have its own webpage on the Georgia Gives Day website. The information that you added to your profile will appear in the following areas:
How do Keywords work?
The keywords you add to your organization’s profile are added to the search engine database. The search tools for the GAGivesDay.org website are located at the top of the website. To be searchable by zip code and county, please add these as keywords when creating your profile. Refer to figure below to see how the search tools will appear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I edit my nonprofit’s profile after I create it?
Yes, you can make edits at any time. Log back into the portal at https://www.gagivesday.org/ and follow the above instructions to get back to the area you wish to edit. Make edits as needed, then click ‘SAVE’ at bottom to save changes. Once an edit is made and saved, it will be live.
How do I receive my funds?
Once transactions are made 100% of the transactions will be automatically deposited into the organization checking account within 48 business hours. (Visa, MasterCard & Discover). You will get a statement at the end of the month from TransFirst then the fees will be deducted on the 10th of the month. If American Express is needed you will need to contact them at 800-528-5200. If you set this up please send the AMEX MID # to email@example.com. We will add this to your account and it will be active within 24 hours.
Will Click & Pledge fees go up after Georgia Gives Day?
No, fees will not go up.
Can we use Click & Pledge’s other fundraising tools?
Yes, you now have a fully functional Click & Pledge account. You are welcome to use any other fundraising features such as customizable donation pages, selling products and tickets, mobile giving, and more. There are no additional fees for using other Click & Pledge tools, just the transaction fees as outlined above.
How do I get familiar with Click & Pledge’s Administrative System?
Most customers have questions on how to login, how to run a report, how am I notified. There is a ‘how to’ video that covers getting started on Click & Pledge. It can be accessed through this link:
How can I access my transactions and patrons?
You may pull a report at any time from your Click & Pledge account. You may create a custom report or use the standard reports. If you are looking to get patron and donation information, instructions are on this link:
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
Georgia Gives Frequently Asked Questions
Click & Pledge Website
Click & Pledge Forums
Click & Pledge Frequently Asked Questions on Features