The Georgia Gives Day platform uses the Click & Pledge payment system, so to manage each of these systems, you use the same login information. If you are trying to access GAGivesDay and have forgotten your password you will need to:
- Reset your password using the Click & Pledge portal
- Then go to the ‘Organization Sign In’ area on https://gagivesday.org/c/GGD/admin
To reset your password:
- Go to https://portal.clickandpledge.com/ and click on “reset your account login info.” This will take you to the “Reset Your Login” screen
- Enter the email address we have on file for you. Reenter the email address to confirm it. Your email addresses must match to continue. When finished click “Submit Info”
- Check your email. Open the email from ClickandPledge with the subject line “Reset Your Password”
- Once the email is opened, find the Confirmation Number and copy it* (for help with Copy & Paste see note at bottom).
- Click the secure link in red text “use this secure url”. (Enable links on your email if necessary)
- Once you open the link you will need to enter your email address, confirm it and enter the confirmation number you previously copied.
- Once you have the information entered, click “Submit Info”
- You will go to a screen where you enter your new password and confirm it. (Note: If you have more than one account associated with your email address you can choose to update all your accounts to use the same password. By using the same password across multiple accounts you can then run reports across accounts.)
- Once you have reset your password you will be taken to the "Admin Login" webpage to enter your email address and password.
*Note: Please copy and paste the entire confirmation number. Do not try to type it in. Typing will lead to errors and is very time consuming.
To Copy and Paste using your computer mouse:
- [*=2]Highlight the confirmation number on the email by left clicking on your mouse and dragging it across the entire number. (Or you can double (left) click to highlight but be sure to capture the equal sign at the end.)
[*=2]To copy: Right click on mouse and select "Copy."
[*=2]To paste: When you click the link and are at the “reset your login” screen, click on the field under "Confirmation Number" and right click the mouse. Now go to “paste” and left click.
Now once you have reset your password you can go to the GAGivesDay site and login with your email and new password in the 'Organization Sign In' area.