Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Start

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Add a Link or Button

With the Click & Pledge payment system you may create and use an unlimited number of checkout pages for donations, selling products, memberships, event registrations and more. In this article we discuss how to add a checkout page link or button to your website (or blog, social networks, etc.). There are no limits on the number of checkout pages you may create and use. Each checkout page has a unique address identified by last digits of the link called WID (short for Window ID).

For example, here is a link to a checkout page from a Click & Pledge demonstration account:
    The last digits of the link =8375 is the WID number of this payment page. As previously stated each checkout page you create will have its own unique WID number.

By default all new accounts are set up with a Classic donation page which is ready-to-use or customize. The default page is fully functional and may be customized through the wizard. To find your default donation page, login to your Click & Pledge account, then click on the Checkout Page icon at the top of the page.

Name:  ce88b3e2931fc56bb6c9b8415e9291e2.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  39.3 KB

Under EasyPages, you will see a thumbnail image of a donation page.

To add the default page to your website follow either of the two following steps:

Get Code

Name:  524e759e6d413976cad8818647bb2dac.jpg
Size:  7.8 KB
    Click on the "Get Code" link on the checkout page thumbnail and copy the link as provided in the pop-up box.

Get a Button

Name:  83e6542e62800f102cc527f459040cbf.png
Size:  18.9 KB
    Click on the "Get a Button" link on the checkout page thumbnail and follow the steps listed below:
    • Select a button from the gallery of the buttons listed on the page
    • Scroll down and click on the Get Code button
    • Copy and paste the code in your site from the offered options.

Edit the default checkout page

Name:  39290df6f59951ee1857ff89000b1e17.png
Size:  18.8 KB
    To customize the default page click on the "Edit" pencil on the checkout page thumbnail and follow the wizard. After each step click on "Go to next step" to save changes. Once edits are saved the checkout page updates automatically.
      Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Fraud Protection and Whitelisting
      Support.Department
      All checkout pages as well as the API forms are monitored by a series of fraud protection algorithms and third party applications for fraudulent credit card processing. All fraud attempts are blocked system wide across all accounts therefore minimizing the risk for all Click & Pledge clients.

Clients are encouraged to use the virtual terminal for processing transactions on behalf of our their donors. The Portal Virtual Terminal or the VT in Salesforce are open terminals and as such no fraud monitoring is enabled for these pages. Read more: ...
      05-26-2014, 01:37 PM
    • Seattle Foundation GiveBIG: I Login But I Do Not See My Donations
      Support.Department
      For May 6, 2014 Seattle Foundationís GiveBIG Day we recommend if you are having trouble seeing your donation that you join us for live support using the following link:
      https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/438659166

The primary reason we find this occurs is that nonprofits are logging into the wrong Click & Pledge account. Every organization has 2 accounts, a Seattle Foundation account with limited access and a fully functional Click & Pledge account. For GiveBIG you need to login to your Seattle Foundation account to run those reports.
      How to determine which account is the Seattle Foundation accou...
      05-06-2014, 01:20 PM
    • Seattle Foundation's Nonprofits Frequently Asked Questions
      Support.Department
      In this article we want to address those frequently asked questions we receive from nonprofit organizations who are fundraising with the Seattle Foundation's GiveBIG day. We will either provide an answer here or a link to another support article.

The questions we will address here are:
      • Why do we have 2 accounts?
      • How do I login?
      • How do I determine which account is my Seattle Foundation account and which is the full Click & Pledge account?
      • How do I run a report?
      • How do I process a manual transaction?
      • How do I resend a receipt?
      • How do I add a new user?
      • Troubleshooting Issues Receiving Receipts
      • What if I have other questions about my account or support type questions?
      • What do I do if my donor has problems processing a donation?
      • How long does it take a donation to hit the
      04-29-2014, 11:06 AM
    • Receipts Not Delivered with Yahoo or AOL' Reply To' addresses
      Support.Department
      Recent changes to email delivery policy by major "free" email services make it impossible to deliver email from Click & Pledge with a "Receipt Reply To Email:" that is from anyone@yahoo.com or anyone@aol.com.

These new policies, known as DMARC policies, require any email that says it is from YAHOO.COM or AOL.COM to originate from servers of those respective companies: No exceptions.

While Click & Pledge can deliver email from an organization address as long as certain procedures are followed, (see "How to Whitelist Receipts to Ensure Delivery"), this new policy defeats that by making it impossible to use any 3rd-party service...
      04-28-2014, 09:03 AM
    • Apply for Click and Pledge Account
      Support.Department
      It is easy and free to apply for a Click & Pledge Account. Just fill out the application on the Click & Pledge website here, you will be contacted by our merchant banking partner to set up your account, and once your Click & Pledge account is open and ready to use you will receive a "Welcome" email from us.

Watch video see how to sign up for Click & Pledge:

Related Information
      Pricing: https://www.clickandpledge.com/pricing/...
      09-05-2013, 01:57 PM
    • Georgia Gives Day: How to Get Started Webinar
      Support.Department
      In the following recorded webinar the Georgia Center for Nonprofits and Click and Pledge cover the following:
      • Overview of Georgia Gives Day
      • How organizations receive funds
      • How to sign up
      • How to create your profile on the GaGivesDay.org website
      • How to promote your nonprofit's participation in Georgia Gives Day

07-01-2013, 02:06 PM
    Working...
    X